Thursday, May 7, 2015

Dil Pasand Cupcakes | Tutti Frutti Cupcakes

Tutti Frutti Cupcakes are sweet & delicious bites. Tutti Frutti always reminded me of my childhood bites I use to enjoy. There is no limitation of using them. I loved enjoying them in dil pasand, cone cakes & many more delicious bakes that were available in stores. My love towards them made me to make this cupcakes. There are different versions of these cupcakes but I love the combo of coconut with tutti futti, which is a filling in dil pasand. I loved the way they turned out yummy & delectable. Try these cupcakes & enjoy them !!!
Prep Time-10mins
Cook/Bake Time-20mins 
Serves-6 Cupcakes
Ingredients
3/4Cup all-purpose flour
1/2Tsp baking soda
1/4Tsp baking powder
Pinch of Salt
1/2Cup sugar
1Large egg @room temperature
1/4Cup butter @room temperature
1/2Tsp vanilla extract
1/4Cup milk
1/4Cup tutti frutti
1/4Cup dry coconut flakes
Confetti for topping {optional}
Directions
- Pre-heat oven @350F & line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl sift flour, baking soda & baking powder. To that add salt. Mix them well & keep aside.
- In another bowl break open egg. To that add butter & sugar. Whisk them to smooth creamy consistency. Next add in milk & whisk in.
-  Fold in tutti frutti & coconut flakes to batter.
- Fill batter half the way in cupcake liners.
- Bake them @350F for 20mins or till a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool them on counter top & sprinkle with confetti.
Follow me on "Facebook", "Google+", "Pinterest", "Instagram" for daily updates. Leave me a comment on any queries regarding this recipe & I will be able to answer it for you as soon as possible. 


8 comments:

  1. they look super cute... and that name is even cuter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes looks alluring, love the texture and fantabulous cuppies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dil pasand nice name.. yummy cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcakes look delicious. I gave both tutti frutti & a very large bag of coconut flakes. Will bake these cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those cupcakes sound so flavorful and they look soft & fluffy. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are super delicious!!! very flavorful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful looking cupcakes!..so nicely baked..

    ReplyDelete